2. Regarding the global geographical distribution of COVID-19, we use data collected from many different sources (WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC , DXY and others) by John Hopkins University (JHU). You can read more about how data is collected and analysed here and see the data here. IMEdD has no relationship with JHU as regards this data and its use.
4. No legal term or technological measures, as defined in Article 11 of the Treaty of the World Intellectual Property Organisation, have been or may be applied to the material used.
5. See this link regarding the material that is not available in public: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode.
6. See disclaimer of warranty of JHU and https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode.
8. The use of the website content for any commercial or medical purpose is strictly prohibited.
9. The content of the website is for information purposes only and its use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
10. No information of the website replaces the official sources and announcements of the competent state authorities.
For any clarification on the above, please contact the iMEdD Lab team at [email protected].