Α. General terms & information
- The iMEdD Lab online application named “Auctions in Greece since 2018” (hereinafter referred to as the “application”) is owned and operated by iMEdD – Incubator for Media Education and Development, a Civil Non-Profit Company with an office at 3A Stadiou Street, Athens 10562, tel. +30 211 1035100 and email [email protected] (hereinafter referred to as “iMEdD”).
- The application, which represents the illustration and continuation of a relevant journalistic analysis, was built and maintained for the purpose of informing the public of the evolution and statistics of any kind related to auctions in our country, where they take place exclusively via the online auction service from February 2018 onwards. At the same time, this application aims at facilitating as far as possible the work of journalists and scientists in general.
- The content of the application is of purely journalistic nature and its use in any way whatsoever for any other purpose, mainly commercial, is explicitly prohibited.
- Nothing in the application shall not substitute the official sources and notifications from competent state authorities. For more information about the operation of the application, click here.
Β. License to Use the Application & Intellectual Property Rights
- For the analysis carried out via the application, the iMEdD Lab was based on publicly available information. The application does not share any kind of demographic or personal information. Details about the way information is handled is available here.
- The material published in the present application is licensed under Creative Commons για Μη Εμπορική Χρήση (CC BY-NC 4.0). ). Amongst other things, according to this License, the following shall apply:
– The use of the content of the application for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
– Each time the content of the application is used, the guest / user should make a clear and explicit reference to the creator (iMEdD Lab and iMEdD), the link to the License to Use and reference as to whether any changes have taken place. It cannot in any way be implied that iMEdD and iMEdD Lab as creators of the application accept your work or the use carried our by the guest / user.
- Guests / users should be informed that certain files or data may be another party’s intellectual property (cooperating entities, organizations, companies, etc.) and may not be used without those third parties’ permit.
- It is expressly stated that iMEdD accepts no responsibility for the entities that provide information publicly on the auctions and/or regarding these data and their use.